The 11th Annual 2016 Spring Chili Cook Off helped to ‘stir things up’ in at the Historic Crown King Saloon on Saturday, April 9th. While there were a limited amount of entries, the judges found it harder than usual to decide on a winner. All the contestants made delicious chilis and the process […]
Easter Sunday began with a beautiful sunrise service at Vista Point, with Pastor Tony Nelson of the Crown King Community Church. A congregation of over 40 people celebrated Easter as the sun rose and the light shed along the valley below.
The Crown King Saloon hosted their annual Easter Egg Hunt at noon for […]
On Saturday, April 2nd, The Aravaipa Runners hosted their 25th long distance footrace known as the Crown King Scramble. This year’s winner, Chris Vargo, finished the rugged 50K course from Lake Pleasant to Crown King in 3 hours and 47 minutes. An additional 187 other runners completed the grueling course and were greeted with cheers […]Continue Reading →
Crown King kicked off the holiday season with their Annual Christmas Light Parade on Saturday, December 5th. Locals and Cabin Owners decorated their rigs and rolled along Main Street after dark. This event is a favorite for families as the final float delivers Santa Claus to the Saloon. Santa and his Elf were there to […]Continue Reading →
The Crown King Historical Society hosts the annual Apple Festival in Crown King, Az. This family friendly event is a street fair with a carnival atmosphere. Everyone gets into the act, from the Historic One-Room Schoolhouse to the CK Volunteer Fire Dept. The entire day is full of smiles, laughs and very affordable family […]Continue Reading →
The 2015 Crown King Open was held on Saturday, Sept 26th in the tall pines of Crown King. While there isn’t an actual ‘golf course’ on the mountain, we do manage to create a course and hold a tournament every year. The Two Mile * One Hole golf tournament is a long standing […]Continue Reading →
Chief Lombardo and his crew worked hard to prepare for their 2015 Annual Dinner Dance / Auction held on September 19th. This year’s event raised more money than any previous year. Thanks to the efforts of countless volunteers, the amazing auctioneer and his staff and generous donors, the 2015 Auction raised over $25,000 […]Continue Reading →
Crown King helped wind down the summer with the 1st Annual Cornhole Showdown benefiting the American Legion Post 139 in Crown King, Arizona. This Labor Day Weekend event drew some attention from Cornhole players across Arizona. While the Cleator Boys are very good, they were no match for the teams that came up […]Continue Reading →
The Second Annual Corn Hole Challenge was a huge success. Hosted by Carol Boles, Long Realty at the Crown King General Store, this event raised $1,000 for the Crown King American Legion Post 139! Thanks to all the players and spectators who donated generously to this event. Sandy & Gerry cooked up some yummy […]Continue Reading →
Crown King welcomed the 27th Annual Phoenix Jaycees Comancheros Pony Express to town on Thursday, July 2nd. The annual charity ride is a favorite event here in Crown King. The Comancheros stop over in Crown King on their way to the Prescott Rodeo. After picking up the commemorative letters from the owner of the General […]Continue Reading →
Click Image to Order Your Fudge!!
WeatherFriday 08/26 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.Saturday 08/27 60%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Sunday 08/28 10%ClearSunshine. High 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sign Up For Email List
Arizona Emergency Bulletin SystemScroll to find info on Gladiator Fire